8. CTI Conference, Thermal Management in Overall Vehicle Concept
July 22 - 23th 2014, Stuttgart
The 8.CTI conference dedicated to thermal management in the overall vehicle concept. In the past "heating and cooling systems" were in the foreground, now our experts are faced with the challenge of incorporating thermal management in a holistic approach.
- CO2 challenges to the overall vehicle
- Electrification brings voltage: batteries and components to adjust
- Minimize consumption through intelligent components for powertrain, interior and electrification
- Energy efficiency in aircraft and tram: play it cool!
- Climate regulation through data-cloud
Dr. Daniel Watzenig (VIRTUAL VEHICLE) gave a presentation on "Intelligent energy management through the integration of a data cloud". The main focuses were "Adaptive Vehicle Management" and "Requirements for ICT architecture".